The Institutional Effectiveness Committee has responsibility for institutional assessment, evaluation, and coordination of activities leading to improvement of institutional effectiveness.About the Committee
The Institutional Effectiveness Committee is a governance committee comprised of representatives of the various campus constituent groups responsible for institutional assessment, evaluation, and coordination of activities leading to improvement of institutional effectiveness.
The Committee meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday from 1:30-3pm during the Spring and Fall semesters.
Institutional Effectiveness Committee
Purpose & Function
Governance Committee - Reports to President's Advisory Council
The Institutional Effectiveness Committee is responsible for recommending processes related to institutional planning and assessment, evaluation, and coordinating activities leading to improvement of institutional effectiveness. The Committee is also responsible for monitoring college-wide compliance with ACCJC Standard I, "Mission, Academic Quality and institutional Effectiveness, and Integrity."
- Support ongoing connections between unit planning activities and institutional planning.
- Encourage the use and analysis of standard data reports needed to support effective planning and evaluation activities at the academic department level and provide guidance to non-academic departments.
- Recommend systematic mechanisms to evaluate the institution's progress toward meeting its goals.
- Conduct annual reviews of Planning for Institutional Effectiveness (PIE), the College
Strategic Plan, and other institutional plans in order to:
- assess the institution's unified progress toward its goals; and
- make recommendations regarding either the creation of new or the revision of existing College goals.
- Inform the campus about institutional effectiveness efforts.
- Plan annually for systematic documentation of institutional planning efforts.
- Evaluate the College's effectiveness in supporting academic quality and accomplishment of its mission.
College-Wide Planning for Institutional Effectiveness - PIE
Please select Reporting Year below to view archived PIE Summaries.
Mt. SAC is in the process of making all electronic media on this page (and throughout the website) comply with WCAG Accessibility Standards. Please contact Pedro Suarez at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an alternate version of the PIE Archived Summaries
- 2019-20 Unit, Manager, VP, President and Institutional (PIE) - coming soon!
- 2018-19 Unit, Manager, VP, President and Institutional (PIE)
- 2017-18 Unit, Manager, VP, President and Institutional (PIE)
2016-17 Unit, Manager, VP, President, and Institutional (PIE)
2015-16 Unit, Manager, VP, and Institutional (PIE)
2014-15 Unit, Manager, VP and Institutional (PIE)
Mt. San Antonio College Academic/Student Services Educational Master Plan
- February 19, 2014 Educational Master Plan (Demonstrated Progress Toward Existing Strategic Objectives)
Mt. San Antonio College Strategic Plan
- 2017-21 Strategic Plan
- 2015-17 Strategic Plan
- 2014-15 Strategic Plan
- 2014-15 Strategic Plan Progress Report
Mt. San Antonio College Educational Master Plan
Mt. San Antonio College Facilities Master Plan
- March 10
- March 24
- April 14 (Expanded PAC)(no meeting)
- April 28
- May 12
- May 26
- June 9 (No meeting)
- September 8
- September 22
- October 13
- October 27
- November 10
- November 24 (No Meeting)
- December 8
- March (Meeting canceled due to COVID-19 & campus closure)
- April 22
- May 27
- June (no meeting)
- September 16
- September 23
- October 28
- November 25 (rescheduled for December 1)