High School Referral
High School Referral is a FREE, ONLINE, self-paced, independent study program designed to allow high school students the opportunity to retake classes to earn a higher grade, make up credits, and/or get ahead in their studies.
Credentialed teachers supervise the classroom and provide individual instruction and support. Students must be currently enrolled in high school and have parent and counselor consent to participate.
To enroll you must:
- Be enrolled in a high school
- Obtain a referral form from your high school counselor
- Attend an orientation (a parent or legal guardian is required to be present)
Links for the HSR Program:
- High School Referral Information for 2021-22 (please note that the deadline to apply for the 2021-22 year has passed)
- Summer 2022 HSR Information
- Summer 2022 HSR Flyer
For more information, call (909) 274-4937, email email@example.com, or fax (909) 274-2934