Need a quiet place to study for the finals? Come to the Library! We're open extended hours:
- Wed., 12/1, 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p. m.
- Thurs., 12/2, 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p. m.
- Fri., 12/3, 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p. m.
- Sat., 12/4, 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p. m.
- Sun., 12/5, 1:00 p.m. - 11:00 p. m.
- Mon., 12/6, 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Tues., 12/7, 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p. m.
- Wed., 12/8, 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p. m.
November is Native American Heritage Month.Visit the library exhibit created by NAISA (Native American Intertribal Student Alliance). Learn about Native American cultures and celebrate the "rich ancestry and traditions."
Enroll in online LIBR 1A (CRN#30369) to develop information literacy skills in Winter 2022, UC/CSU transferable.
Submit an online request to borrow a laptop and/or hotspot.
For laptop and hotspot loan questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org